2021年9月12日 星期日

📱 yeah? Supreme Court (America): this early call? 有失遠迎

 What can I do for you this morning?

Shilanka legally blonde, Eben photo 2 timeline.

~~~~天地多遼遠 ~~~~🎬







1. Debts Dr Steven kill
We start after options
Call eternity 
2. Simon drop 101 now
3. Hank dead
3. Daniel Harry Potter again
4. Ron
5.Bill gate
6.Warren buffet
7. For sure it’s a gift ….
8. Charlie Ruth
9. 安安叔叔
10 姑姑
11. Entire 故宮
12. Fanny
13 Charlie, William Harry Prince
14. Entire Tibetan = Dala Lala said he is last
Sign or else 2 eternity of infinity I mean forever eternity, square square !!
15 entire 星聚點
16 when downstair one more door 
17. Try again 
18 Johnson  Johnson entire Masscred
19 Adria + George 
20, City Bank, one more guy word
One more guy open mouth 
Entire finance industry we start Europe just like classified Kerry bill 

Simon newspaper don’t say dead
I do my way
21 entire journalism 
Because the newspaper never right….torture, bombs…Mike Adam
It’s ranger methods.
I can care less what you are after life, America 
You meant I have no life anyway…
I will ensure your one life is pretty and soft and easy
You mean you have every freedom right except my only one person right 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...