2021年9月3日 星期五

🧊🧊🧊 What? 🧊🧊🧊

 I am talking to my family, my father with kids and his ex-wife and a load of his friends if not dead yet, or will be new friends, new family in California.

I had a Nick, used to be buddies. With his firends or new family, in Toronto, do you know what is downtown Toronto, if you wish to establish as one of them?

Really? 

If Tina's bank is not all that fake still be seen on the internet, other than where I used to be, there might be some wealthy human, that have manner and tiny bit kindness forward to deliver a better manner, not these I trained all police network, its only , they require to get fat

and get stab, with...those whom are like theif, and no education.

I am telling you, I am an industialist, collects in a bundle at a party, with building structure whichever floors.....

You know, people use those knifes you buy at...whatever looks like a weapon things, you cannot kill, police, and your intention is not to kill, but you try to hurt.

I am not police

I will just tell you that. 

Me and Tina and Pang, and scream as long as the paper format, of everything music formatting....

But not these you all mental trying to prove me, no education....

Police they hire others to read, scientists paper

Police they hire others to read, industrialist paper...

Technically, they just become a fat meat, to be stab, with all the jobs description, I ever think with the lowly constitute of American drugged family.

Its to be stab at....no harm, but just fear them, because it hurts.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...