2021年9月7日 星期二

What? Pang, she is a Jewish?

 … … I really don’t care what she is but, the newspaper 2013/2014, they are Jews. That community. 

Like if I marry Lee is better. 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅





I really thought some animal advocate groups care about animal, like feeding pure water, food, not birds seeds ….🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🔊🔊

Bite me.



You check her DMV cards, Driving Liscense. I didn't check Nick, when he told me TTC.

But he pass the border, Canadian Border, several time, we both went too.

I should have checked. I didn't know it was that complicated, the photo, and address and name, birthday.

I contact TTC, Cananda Transit in Toronto, that bus terminal, should be located at. I told Keanu Reeves, Lake House, movie.

Well... TTC is a governmental employee.

Maybe your mother likes that, or your father now think about it. The Tax ID payer money stamp, there is a US tax ID numbers.

I worked in CADS Lab, in New York State funded educational programs, with Lee Solomon.

Now they are using comic books, so these data are important.

Maybe not to the public, why the governmental employee or related programs are that important, EOP, ACE or SSS students. They are minority students, first generation parents didn't go to college.

Google gives me a paycheck 500 dollars. 

Maybe that also has a relation, they care about New York State YouTuber, making website on Organic Chemistry niches, for that ID number, called Tax Payer ID, I file so many so many years on my money?????

Obama would know that!!!! 


I would suggest you Pang, and Tina, called your parenting company, to say, about your sister Anna Jao, has several documents connects all in SUNY Buffalo

Meaning all her work experience, and supervisor, interns, boss, professors, department undergraduate or graduate school, all documents are within UB on campus jobs.

If they wish you two, to fly in SUNY Buffalo to meet all those professors, or MD, right in there.

I do my dental twice in there, with their South Campus Student records there. Their Dental school students. Twice.

Because its every documents there.

If you and your parenting company boss wish to meet all of them.

No one believe anything I say anymore.

Tina is my younger 1 years sister

Pang is 7 years younger me brother.

You two should go?

Your uncle might be in jail. But he is really name Dr. Bing Shen. 

Shen.

Your mother's madam name, Pang.

You file your Tax, with all the information right on top, she is the head house.

 

    University of Kentucky, undergraduate

Pre-pharmacy major City Hope, California Summer Intern 2003

    University at Buffalo, Undergraduate, Chemistry, B.A.

   ( In-state tuition, pell grant. ID Tax, I file for my mother. She is the Head household.  We filed the moment we arrive there 2003. Books and tuitions. No she pays the housing, off campus. )

CADS Lab (with Lee Solomon), general chemistry

105 Honor Class with Dr. Takeuchi, his office hour every Friday, 5 o'clock Cooke Hall

Dr. Ester Takeuchi might be present too

Bio 403 Professor I label F on the ground, he is on the magazine. ( Was I medicinal chemistry minor, one class missing, this is the one class I have to take too? Its pharmacy class, upper class)

Dental recrods first guy

Dental records second guy

VA hospital, off campus, next by South Campus, to Bio 403 class room, that Bailey Veteran Hospital, Nuclear Medicine (File)

    Intramural volleyball team 1

    Intramural volleyball team 2 (Tiny 4.0)

PCAT, I took 3 times.

    Waiting, 15+, 25+, 62, 92, 97 ( English, Comprehensive, Biology, Math, Chemistry)

Full Time Job after graduate from UB, Downtown Buffalo

    Chromosome Diagnostic Lab, 2006. I went to use dental, vision, and women doctors, for blood exams. Then I got fired. I have New York State Labor Office Unemployment insurance 2007 after coming back from Thailand and Taiwan Retreat, before going for MLS, Graduate school, in SUNY Buffalo. 

    10% Car insurance discount, Demon College ( I think its part of New York State program)

    Car agent, Johnny Conaway. Williamsville. I used to use progressive. (Met Life after)

I made bread class = Chemistry 105, Dr. T Class. ( Hunger Game, do you want to buy a bottle of Wheat Germ, while you are in Top, next to 63 Windermere Blvd, Amherst, NY )





Wheat Germ ! 



   

 

     Graduate, Librarian Science of Infomatics

CADS Lab, Organic Chemistry (Honor Class 105, 106, 251, 252 )

Lakewood Stock Room

Student Altheles programs, math and general chemsitry

Earthqauke library intern

National Archive (Washington D.C, pending)

Woodbridge, Vaughan, Canada Library Oral History

    Web 2.0 if a Library terms back in 2007-2009

    Now there is Tiny 4.0 (Intramural volleyball team 2, undergraduate) 

PHD Nursing Department, Erin Chao. 1 pilot study, 2 other assistant living. (3 assistant living home), Her fund money, with the paper she wrote my name is on it. Anna Jao.

    Dr. Will Turtle, the game in Hunger Game looking, his Art Vendor, he sells his books seminar. On Sheridan venue location. Its right next to DMV used to be. They cannot possible to know, they are not there ? I got my driving liscence through that DMV on the Sheridan, to get the car Nissan Altima 1998, and I use Blue Kelly book. There is a bar code consumer index or consumer....a number. You need on the car?

    There is a in class data base, we create library project with the local community, Buffalo area, Western New York. But that is in-class activities. Its a porject, I have a photo with 2 other people online. Museum.

 

TTC, are my bf Nick Catricala, has a pension there. That is official document with ID.

Our eye sights issues.

Vision 

174 臺尺, me my room. here.

From the door to look at the clock on the wall. Its too bright outside. Green clock, white 時針




Wing works at Lockwood Printing Station, across, the back room, right across the external, the Lockwood Library Stock Room.

Is this the things to say?

"HI WING!!!!!!" 

I pass by to say HI!!!!!! All the time, that Anna !!!!!! 

Wegmans, Pharmacy

There is someone on TV, in Jail, here, he was on my magazine in the hospital, that is the guy name 復古運動 !!!! Screaming ~~~~~ running all the way from one side of the room, to the furthest side of my own room....

Jails and TV News are real records, they are the same photo guys I see in the magazine !!! Its everything as it sees!!!!


 

 



 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...