2021年9月9日 星期四

Vartan

 Je sus

他是 ADD的那一個同一個,非常噁心的東西 ! 非常噁心 ! 很久以前

Long time ago, I say about a story.

I used to say one story, about collective karma on Wallace to turn into a book worm, meaning politeness, average IQ

Some high IQ are words like: Please 2 met u (mitu)


About returning to Time, for OU 滅門的事情,那是法語

no, I don't really speak French.

由基

油 =  阿嬤

非常的噁心!


How do you and them like about Comic Book?

No, that ADD whom combine Wallace? Never TIm Cook, never gonna be.

Silicon Valley, is a inside out coming down....strangest things.

South 10 miles might not be enough.

 

My mother die there.

 

Zawanna meant that, they didn't know there are animals kingdom to help whom coming out of to the riverbank, but I say, birds going back and tell Zawanna, I am at the River bank.

Birds agree.

I go to sleep.

Babaji: Go



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...