2021年9月21日 星期二

Those called 雞眼? They look ....horrendous ! I used to see them doing it on the YouTube, they have small razer. For the senior old people

 



I think every day you soak in the solution, like bathing water, every single day, even you wash your hands hundreds times, going in and out of the bath tubes, just live in there.....one day, and see me.

Like 1000 days .....





I added bio things in there, bio shower things. 


Comment MD: I actually was not doing it on purpose, to bathing. I have been bathing since I was in Taiwan. Bathing help the foot. A lot of people doing Thai massage foot, has a lot of knowledge about foot.....I always being skeptical, but I will tell you, bathring and skins, and foot hyigene....They use to do the commerical like baking soda....this kind of bathing of any kind of bathing water, all have some kinds of ingredient to do with the skins, I believe.

Skin itself its a knowledge of itself contains. I can never concur more....

I use to do the steaming room with the hot / cold shower before entering the steaming room. ( In Taiwan, they have hotel better grade of steaming room) Skin has its own different regulation towards how the water heat going inside the your body organs, like internal organs heat and outside heat....

oh ~ I try

Now, for sure I DON"T EVER try.






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...