2021年9月19日 星期日

That’s …austrocious


I don't think ... you do that?

You still have a relationship? Bob Dean says Saturn has a ship parking outside. Not moon cake.

Do you ever taste 囍餅?






My My 


My brother he is getting married, Lee or Eben, like things i dont need, he knows that all he ever needs ...

That 4 or 5 hours the sun goes down …

Glutenious flour+sugar+All purpose flour, here 中筋

高筋麵粉嗎?

低筋是蛋糕嗎?發酵的呷咪?


Normally you bake a day ahead, marinated the night, BBQ sauce.

Dumpling inside 小當家電視 = dumpling no need sauce

American branding Hoisen jar (Vietsnese sauce)

One jar one person dumpling numbers for one guy…you have 3 guys + 2 girls + a cat.


BBQ sauce bottle?

Home made oil+ sugar+ soy sauce.

But in the store you can just buy terarachi sauce.















/ / / / / /


Your church they buy cases you got food stamp them?

They stack up cases bottle water too !!

I think you eat ranch or Mayo is better than that …Chinese powder 花生粉

春捲那種白色春捲!!but the TV caught them 2010 下游工廠 excessive preservative



No, Hoisen sauce is mix in the dumpling inside. It’s not a dipping sauce.

Not dipping sauce. It’s mixing in the mixture. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think girls just cook, no need to be in the camera. Not family in the camera. 

Cooking

Washing

Feed that cat, when you gonna die?

I used to have a rabbit eat so much carrots, she die. I remember so much because I was the one cutting the carrots. 

You and Adam making money so you both more serene. 

But the rest family fighting all the time, all the time. 

Your brother needs a job and a gf to have a family, not just you El la en chant te ed.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...