2021年9月8日 星期三

Pang, I am in the fights with Zawanna, and that two guys dancing circle or whoever that ... Kail, or 由基 fighting things. American position are they are like them.

 Its called Gang rapes.

Its real

Something about guys always need sex. I say don't! I don't want to talk about this.

EVER

 

So there is your sister on the book name

赤河妹影

do you know what that means, you have a gf yet?

Like yesterday.

 

Can you think all that stuffs before you coming in? I kill your sister Tina or not.....

Because I don't need any of this EF summer camp, healing center, they modify me brain, they will modify, my brain. I say Shakymuni Buddha teaching or Ancient Chinese teaching is the character of Earth, going out traveling, everyone knows the BEST attirbutes of anything in life, represent from Earth, its from Shakymnui Buddha !!!!

Not Zawanna they are!!!!

They might be 500,000 years old? Solid and firm, and all those craps?

They need sex girls, they all have husbands and wifes one of every life time, their time.....and we are newly met, they are Christians, they are~~~ they need to modfiy my brain,

MY BRAIN!!!!!!!

But they need sex, everyone all guys willl tell you all that

I heard I heard I heard

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, 

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm-YORMbNBA

 

 


 That guy switch partner, guy's back is written 8?

Like Math infinite sign, Pang, did you take Calculus at all, from .....your high School Amerca?

Taiwan we have calculus. They can STOP asking me what is my MATH

MATH 121, 122

They are Calculus.

Zawanna 500,000 years?

I DON"T KNOW!!!!!

They might be feeling groups, meaning, you like them they like people hate them, as a girl, you have no ideas, you scare of them, you know them background, what do you know about them. 

So annoying annoying, annoying......

They are psycho, The Whole Unvierse Commander-in-Chef, they walk out, alone? THEY ARE PSYCHO

They bound together like few friends, they work together, they work independent, they strong like the hell walls, you can never separate them.

I DO NOT ANY OF THEM!!!!!


I can just go alone, making my own friends, in my own world, THEY Annihiate everything I EVER HAVE?????

None of you willing to let go your stuffs, built stuffs, make guys happy? You will never go out

with uniform that is WWII air, and perfume.

WWII!!!!!!!!!!!

Air!!!!!


You travel like you love Lords of Rings, like you all told me

You travel, you eat less, you build things for others

You leave, for eons traveling routes, you promises to wait for any Master, like you promises that One Life, of all Up and down, to eternity, as long as you shall all live????


You cannot go inside that Zawanna groups, they will recuit you to tear apart me.

NO!!!

You do not become them!!! EVER, you are from Earth.

You are from Earth,

You are from Earth.


Zawanna's friends are zawanna's friends, I don't like any of his stuffs, to be mine. I don't need any of that stuffs, he pretends I can own them?

I don't NEED his or their stuffs, just leave me alone.

I CAN LIVE MY LIFE

They are gays, they are gays, they are guys world of gays, and Money, and Power Statues

They work when they were young, they built up life, as hard as everyone else they did all that.


YOU ALL cannot never make it with them, EVER!!!!!!

EVER!!!


I become a guy?


Any guy with a head, ever hear me saying words at all, will tell you.....She is a guy, she will be a guy????

Transform, when????

You will NEVER HAVE a GUY like ME walking ALONE by MYSELF, HE IS 5 YEARS OLD!!!!







Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up !!!!!!

饒邦你跟你爸到底是以死相抵這些鳥還是 ... 我昨天給他們窗口簡了櫻花印記! 我不知道去哪了! 

我把罐子掉在外面~窗口~懸空的

但是那個袋子洗了十遍~有印花印記~拿走了

我用兩個窗戶卡住那個帶子

但是那個掉瓶很重呀 !!擋路~~他們誰爬上來呢?

 

 





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...