2021年9月3日 星期五

公主小妹 page 25

 Do you all get to know your Jesus?

Not that blue lights, yesterday or red light all ceiling....


Do you want to just read Sailor Moon right? Then worrying about what these getting away with whom what name or last...you might not even seen this guy, ever in this One Life Time ...

I know there are a lot of terms, and words, and names or whatever scenes says it all, but, you are not even equip of reading one books, you want to kill all books?

Sailor moon is by far, the most characters and known name in the 90s. A lot of people knows what that is, and I I I I I am the one telling you, 

getting farmiliar with the correct story in the Salior Moon.

I already said that many many times, your face card issues are not a real death or life matter. You are reading a book trying to get ahead of short live 100 years for one book, that is only Sailor Moon.

If you decide to stay 500 years, you might reading each 100 years old books, to imagine eternity, you can just keep reading more books, as you aging it right.

We all believe it, the body will get old and decay, cannot last one hundred years old.

Instead of imaging money, and spent or expense, you are not seeing those real houses, then don't imagine it.

It does not exist it !! 

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2011/05/02/x-files-1st-season/ 


公主小妹 - 第二卷 page 63

I think you should just acquaint with some language called English, I know them since....even if one day if I need to trace things, I know whom they are?


You are all not going to live a life, outside your Campus life that much of ....a degree.

Not really.





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...