2021年9月8日 星期三

One person

 You need to be able to be one or two people efforts to do things in your ability, to become...a mature person does a mature people things.

Not mommy mommy, daddy daddy those stuffs, or your father's stuffs.

Because I have none.

That is the only reason.

 


No, I have other friends than Vicky's friends, that is Henry, Eric, and Jason.

I was friends with Jason's roommate, College Henry, first.

Not him.

And, now, I can go straight to their Top to make other friends from the organization prior to EF.

何嘉仁


I am not that close to Lee or Jonas.

They are more close. Here.


I am not sure they are dead or not, but they are decent people, if having enough money, they don't do those drugs, alcohol, smoking, their parents have high expectation in all of them.

They are all being selected by the organization to go learn English in America. I think they have been check before.

And now too.

If they are not all dead. I need this video.

My brother used to photograph them in it. At our attics my mother built.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...