2021年9月3日 星期五

🧊🧊 Of everything that is said, I think you want to evolve nothing in life ....really..... 🧊🧊

 Eating...oh ! you eat 3 meals a day?

So if you really getting a lot of money, you will eat 3 meals a day?

DO you want to just eat snack?

Those vegan Wal-Mart, I remember selling vegetarian no taste of ice cream sandwitch, looks like a thing to put in the mouth, there is no taste in it.

 Chinese take out, has taste in it, but they are all fried rice, carbohydrate....you eat carbohydrate....like rices, and noodles I think.

Bread...right

Process white loaf of bread...not even a toaster to make it...nice looking cut.

Its white edge of loosen, cloudy air or the edge of the white bread....

I hate looking at it....


I think turning from the solid food, to semi-food, that is difficult!!! now, I think I remember why, now.


You feel you didn't eat anything !!! Right !!!

You feel hungry.

So you schedule, apple juices with sugar in it. 

I drink orange juices really, they got vitamin C, and mostly I do that, its only for me brain.

Its vitamin C in orange juices.

To live in the high class hotel, the only thing, I ever really want, its to look at their breakfast, of those what is the yogurt fruity with all kinds of one or two pieces berry, with high cup, to look like layers of....nice decorate, just leave there, to be look at it?

And orange juices...

The menu to take out in the room, to eat??

I am sure you can order a lot of things in the money wise?

I remember there are buffet type of hotel, in Silicon Valley, I went to so many of their hotel. 

I spent all my money, I can tell you, just try to use their chef, like to be pleasing and see what they got to order.

I am arriving that class, I need to look at it.

I need to look at it

I need to look at it!!!

They have these silver wear cover?

Like if I order 2 carts taken in-room dining?

They come in 2 carts. I order whatever all Babaji order that time.

Just say that.

It was all Babaji ordering that time.

So I seen it....they have these covers of doom shape of dining silver ware?

There is table cloth, there are utensil ....in room dining.

Everything in two?

I remember now.

It was in two sets of food. He has one, I have one.

My heart broken with all my money, to be honest !!!




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...