2021年9月11日 星期六

🧸🧸🧸 其實我有說我要長高嗎?我月經有ㄋㄨㄢ巢的事情,my bones behind dislocated. Technically speaking I started at 23 yrs old (星宿) 🧸🧸🧸🧸

 You know, someone love doing that …

So like hell like pain. Today they started a fuzzy feeling, so I push it. 

Like the gas in the bathroom, I riki ?

Palm gas all about front back intestine, colon ascending transcending descending motion.

Beside, my bathroom build small, if I twist my arm to the front …left arm to right wall. Hold it…you feel the pain, keep struggling, straight my back….keep struggling 




背後、筋脈,所謂 ligament all those transparent stuffs is on the bones all around or that’s muscle has to be the only red to describe, I hold my bone behind, to pin at it?

Who cares how I pin it, thigh.

Thigh

Thigh

Your 小腿 up up up up up …you just too lazy to really touch it how to pain it all the way waist on the side

小腿上來的側面,大腿,但是你們自己覺得是肌肉呀

進去!pin, in ,in ,in ,in in… stay …the butt. That around just pin in in in in, you cannot possibly bleed

And just finger wipe, one finger 一根指頭呀!

痛死我了,全部都是氣體,真的是喔!

是發生什麼事情

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...