2021年9月17日 星期五

Military orientation table Day 3

 Day 3 


You want an orange juice? Aunt missing long distance guy? It has better vitamin C contain ?


You were display to listening to what was the internet online environment landscape ? Like yesterday?

If the military retrieve back to the East coast side from Middle East War, or they meant some goes to California side, they even know America territory only extended to California ! West Coast guards beach landing their marine ship will 擱淺 … …




You cannot suicide with these. 


…. How’s eating show ASMR treats you? There are guys there are girls. On my real cable TV, they air that Korean girl. Real news. But do you know what the Taiwan news says? They gain 40 (unit), and many die on it. 

Do you see the number of subscriber?

Do you see the video clicks?


There are eating competition !

My father does gambling, that I seen it. Poker

But the eating show, eating competition ?

Many people die on it??

Taiwan has 3 human I seen, one close to America tie. 豪豪 that one.


There are people just love to eat?

Sport, run, walk, and eat again ?

Tina that actor has a show before she landing to the biggest role in Flower Thousand Bone.

衫衫來了

She eats in front of her boss and get to become close tight to the company even girlfriend ! Are you police too, if I sit here orientation table day 3 has nothing to teach you, I didn’t prepare ?

I will tell you something absurd.

There was a story like 亂馬 I used to remember, cake on the head, a very long tongue to go fetch on the head, and this guy is handsome.

But there were other many story saying fat women got to castle of gentlemen soul….many not stated fat women, titanic that women breast full 豐滿圓滾滾 …

What?

Class dismiss ! Great, outside pouring rain ! ☔️ 

 

 


 

What do you usually normally teach in the orientation table here? You been here the first time?

 

They have a good food? 

 

My class got canceled, so I standing over here, trying to figure it out where to eat ....muffin! Like those dining hall muffin, blueberry muffin, kinda like Starbucks they sell those on the menu options, they have blue berry bagel or muffin, which either one that is vegan. I used to be on their YouTuber on Vegan tour around Taiwan, small and tiny island.

Its an ...island, right. They have only 3 vegan groups really. Very small Youtuber, don't look like very much money oriented. Imagine small land small people, mind in their head. But they do does these fitness somewhat, yoga, yoga mat, or even publishing a vegan book !!!

台灣是一個非常狹小的國家! 

What you teach here today? I still hoping to find my blueberry muffin or bagel, they just let all of us early home.

They used to sell a Quat of blueberry, its a basket measurement ....in Canada! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone use one of those YouTuber makes of Gold chocolate ASMR, threaten my wall, to PC for the military orientation day, I use Children choir to Libera, Carol the Bells, to see how 魔人色魔, 可以煙消雲散~ I think that is the only reason, my class got cancel....everyone disappear to hear the words, Devil !!!

Not God !

 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...