2021年9月16日 星期四

Military Orientation table 2

 https://youtu.be/zq1u2G0R0nk

You can take L-lysine +Vitamin C for Prince of Persia Dagger study Organic Chemistry idea of chiral, or achiral ... ( My Orange County Car Insurance, Traffic light, a Driving liscence...whom, that is when Simon causes and SMCH says Accident on the TV that 2 years combine all. I think that College guy want to say, that is first sight in love, like that is his first day working in Disney! )

Actually I have to have other jobs, other than your annual orientation table jobs. 


What do you do for a living?

After the graduate school, I does Video membership website, earlier I got on for a niche no one went 2007. First video: Molecular Orbital. And I only need to do once, all those video, most time, I don't need to rehersal, now I will remember, I need to tell you that much of details. 

After University, I have a friend Erin, to get my a PHD Nursing home/ Assistant Living home, a part-time job interviewing for all of the participant. She got her ideas when she go flying to one of those nursing department conference. I thought it was good.

Then I have the bio discovery, I know I was Tesla, I find out where is my next target- The You Generation and American got Talent.

Its not in the bio field. 


... I will try to get them, those not dead human, if they could go to the University to have a part time, those low pay associate professors, like I used to have 2nd English professor, UK. He was part time. I can tell. He comes in, he jumps out, type....

 

No.

Quiz? I did write something at Google plus, but nothing concern any of you, those kinds of like one time tests. That year before they are shutting down, I was making the Google cards (Google plus), so I hurry to put those cards submitted to.

Meaning, I shouldn't have a package of quiz or tests at all. There was not a thing I write or desgin those exams at. 

 

... ....If you want, you can watch Conan Detective Full Scores of Fear, blow up one of that. And before you finish building it, you walk to the middle row of those auditorium seats...to watch Pitch Perfect audition like the movie Save the Last Dance, the judge looks like Jesus?

You have enough movies to watch? Pitch Perfect 123

These things I will tell you to do. I am not even sure how you suppose to design tests. Filling the blank? I have to train ADD

I cannot really do that on the Blogger

I did first 6 months of last website.


Title: a Statement (?)

They are guessing what is the content of that statement below, as MD.


They need to figure it out, what it is in my brain, as they told me as MD?



What is "Title: a Statement (?)"

That is the quiz or test. You describe a sentence, they have to comment on it. But its ADD, they will mix it up.

So questions can only be

You add "( ) with ?" in it.

 

I know you will love them, when you meet them, your guests lists, I am sure, you are all ready for it.


Eben like.....Like ETR Craig, Simpleology, Seth Gordan....Tony Robbin.

Simon, Keanu, Mathrew?

 


 

 You will love them ...

Why it is so difficult to make a table and insert all the pictures cannot get the frame right !!!!!

Second time I cannot do it !!!

That is Sandra, Sweet 11, and Moss Carrie

 


















Because....I was never into movies 8 years ago, we might have some co-relation what it might be true, I didn't check Daniel Harry Potter Profile. They did. Or Eben did. I was on the painting....so I keep quiet long time. But behind I have to click the browser, so that data....is at the Valley.

What is the use to talk about the painting anyway?

I don't even have a real cable, that is 2 years after, when I get to Canada. I watch Victoria Secrets.

I went back here 2016 Sep/ Oct, I have a real TV, in Taiwan.

 

Well... at that time Canada, Victoria Secrets forcefully open a 5 Lords reviews.

I have no choices, to wait 7 months, so long so long so long.....days of years that....its operated as 5 Lords Reviews.

2014, I already check some Bible end time, because this discovery looks like City of Light, it was a kind of imitate story, from our DNA to co-relate to the Bible.

You can just watch it and figure it out yourself?


Now, I can tell you,

Like Justin, or JC, they have a black next by them singing....that black,....its them maybe.

There is another version of Justin or JC

or you mean Michael Vartan, if he compares to Ben Afflicks.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...