2021年9月11日 星期六

Justin Timberlake, that is....on the news channel used-to-be...

 Teen Choices Award, it has many award used-to-be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYn_fkrrUH4


How old are you to do this??

Called Teens award, when I was a teens....pop culture, of America...


Physics has a celebraity, his name is also Greene. I have a book. His book. He came to our Alumni for a speech in UB.


That guy is what? 

He is a sport field guy in the helicoper, but James Horner, is in.....which forest park again?


Don't count the day, count my glasses cup, Justin !

Tesla is not young anymore.


Be generous? Justin

I cannot ! 

Goodbye! Become the solution not the problem? I transcribe for a living, I think.

They say, if you have a problem, you might already have a solved solution exist....


There is every chance you gonna give up !!!

 

Potential is a number

Impossible is a music

 One day, you will know my dress is black and white !!!!!

Its on my face !

20s?

When I was twenty ...that is 18 years ago, finally that is no more 16 years ago.

I cannot. Do the impossible

I only know one thing, Justin.

Its never try the impossible. Especially someone like me with a name, and calling the cloud, the air, the sky, now it was yesterday, that God, to whom that 亞斯  was saying?

I hate them !!!!!!!



Do you know what JC says?

Chanler says?

Joy says?




You look Human, Justin. My browser shrink in....

 

 




 Thank God, the entertainment worlds meant, the drugs and poison, smoke, and food and wine, to die so early, they should be all dead by now .....

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...