2021年9月11日 星期六

I say one more time, India, you dead by tomrorow, every last blood, or i will curse you day and night, to the quietest means, to the forever and ever shine of my light, you know its every 9 gneeration you will go to hell at the last day of your life

 But Babaji meant education !

Great!

haha....


I am 尊上

that wish one day, someone will deliver me everything exactly I wanted !


Clap !!!!1

He survived of his own dismight !@!!!!!!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1uPJvGCMsg

 


 

I clap and stop at certain moment, its all his face behind, meant to 194 pixie, I say what I mean.

haha 

 

This photo will one day it means, exaclty I meant it, that everyday I did not wake up....should not ever be....

So all burns to the greateset hell unheard, cover by the dust....and forever.

For SMCH 越南小尼姑唯一的 名聲利的支持呀 !

仲生眾仙聽令

永恆地獄

永永遠遠!


 You all love to be this Mahavatar Babaji Greatest tool of instrument.

I hate the most, its when he tried to even....try...to get in front of my way.

And I say one more time, if I wrote it down straight forward chinese or english right in front of everyone Once.

It means eternal, will forever like that, I mean exactly I say!

Go to hell with it.

 https://194worlds001.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

 I do not care about this....what is or what not.

He = one thing

Chaos !

That is unfortunate, he meant its me.

Going behind him!!!

 "Mountain fold, I am still be here..."

hahah~~~~~

 

 Upheaval life.....its evident. Tamang read it loud, say it!!!

That is "evident" as if I did memorize it for you sometimes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? He is a girl? I watch the second time.

Is there a super man?

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut UP!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~










Seth/Yeth UFO is flying !!!!!

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up !!!!!!







I actually don't know Yeth/Seth alive or dead. I really don't care. But I am not here online, he will join in you all, especially when you are all groups together like the map telling me like Korean telling me.

Why he needs to be like me, having you all as friends, from my facebook?

I don't have a facebook anymore !!!!

 

 You could just go to Facebook, 

you ask for the following:

We want to find out something why Seth needs to compare Anna's facebook and his own gay club facebook, you do not need to tell us names. We just want to roughly know the career path so far, everyone has gone to. On the street or fine fine?

And ANNA says, if you all on your side finding out there is a difference and that difference was so big, there is a chance of Seth/Yeth to be air on the Korean TV, can we ask for some lawful protection, even one person guarding somewhere us in front or behind is fine? At least that person, can check on Anna on Yeth on everything she says so far to do an investigation on our daily life to do with our world patient or parents? We think UFO is absurd, but that kind of airing on the TV is....overly done, to our imagination. When things can be real, we just hope, one of us is doing this thing, with the law, so someone some day, will go to the Court for real, and tell Seth-Yeth show up!!!!



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...