2021年9月3日 星期五

I heard birds meant....鳥是說 方方 Pearl and Illy?

Illy is 方方的女朋友以前,她們後來結婚 !

 

Do I really think if nick get a job in downtown Toronto University area?


People like me, think, to get something, and then move on to next jobs, to see, how to get internal recycling of myself called, internal job opening only.... 


海底珍珠 Pearl is always a nice things a guy gives a girl to?

Put on the hair?

One pearl.


I live in the modern day, and that story was not even in his name, or history would have said, how long was that ago, don't you think?


I look busy ... ...I tell you what. 

There are a lot of these guys stories in the comic books. There is no way, no way on Earth, they all happened to be in one the same EF summer camp, one of those beach at stone made of....What do they call it, the healing center. They are all sickening of royals I think, by now to think about it.

There is no way, I live by photo, that these comics to be real.

So stop thinking about all these possible routes, that has nothing possible to be even happening, all at the same time.

 


 No, I don't read those comic books, some I don't read it.

Pang, aren't you suppose to be in the modern time, the main role? 主角呀 !!!! ???

I tell you....those era, just put their neck on the wall, its the only thing you ever need to do, ever trying to go back, to find romance....

恍惚的歲月還漫長??

 



... ... 

I forget what did I say before ... ...



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...