2021年9月18日 星期六

I am reading Red River 12

 They do train girls, I guess, this is what I read.

... ... 

Page 27 I am not reading.....I blank out !  

 

You know, I am not sure whom are image, like dead, Kail, or whom else....

 

I don't remember they have old people looking....

They bring all the young guys you all love to be his Zawanna friends I read comic books inside and outside.

I know its not right.

I am not sure about the aging, I see in this book. But okay, there are a lot of side character. No, I do not know them.

They suppose to look....just like you all meant, you like them.

Page 45, Stop it.

I do not know where these come from. I am not Tonawanna. Or They don't have a father I remember?

I am at 12 ....I go to sleep.

Babaji: Go 

9:46:50

 

... ...

When they say 正妃, They did tell you what they requirement is.

You alone can initial a project, or with some help of their royal staffs, you goes to a new land, to survey there, if there is not danger. You go alone.

You alone to complete a lot of jobs, and there will be people with you.

To the new town, they talk about just like this entire series of books are telling you, what a girl suppose to be doing, but not with those kinds of facial expression.

No, you don't just become Kail's 正妃

You become 5 of them 正妃 or whichever those groups meants, just small few them. I don't think they really die. But okay, maybe they die like the book meant it.

I don't really know.

I am telling you, I am not their step mother, not really like that.

Zawanna is Zawanna

Kail is Kail.

I am at Page 71. I need to rest.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...