2021年9月22日 星期三

Half eternity …

 Maybe not sounds like that to begin with ….I m watching CNN.

I don’t remember I use language to go blames guys, like your mother talking or your family. You can just tell him, you bother me. 對男孩子責備不是他的媽媽,他的問題!

Do you want to open galaxy, seeking love? Really? Outside Earth? I mean girls.

More than 100 years life?

If it’s in our time, are we going to age?

My age bracket, I give up that ! To stay on Earth !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

… No. me and Eben issues, that …I newly found? That’s personal safety.

I need to transfer things in my hands ….new Siddarthra, new her master, new Jesus, new this new that….6 months yet. Do you care what you teach others? Really?

I feel very tear apart difference direction in many pieces. 

Industry/ military/ monks small children case.

Sometimes one person’s life can change in his entire life if you just try …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pang’s mom = Rockfeller is actually important, but no girls around are really helping the way I say go to hell with it.

Tina + 方方 + 姑姑 choose the Samsara.

Meaning, not renouncing this life in front of me. That is done. I understand. 

All they want is a comfer life.

They make a wish in front of me. It’s continue Samsara. They can live without me this life, any memory of it.

A lot of guys needs help around me. A lot of help. I need the girl one by one willing to lay low their ego, one life, just one life doing things for them. 

Guys needs some girls soften quality, not this fighting spirits your pockets are bigger than they are or your voice is louder than they are.

When I am too tired, I cannot think, I say go to hell with it first, and later I think what to do if you stay in hell suffers enough.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...