2021年9月1日 星期三

🍄🍄🍄 Do you want to tell me, how you would design an orientation bag? 🍄🍄🍄

 I tell you later, what they put in the orientation bag? One of those University bags?

Pitch Perfect 1, 2, 3?

 

Can you tell me, why this is, everything I Anna Chemistry design, you feel disgusting?

EVERYTHING GOD Intended? 

 

You know....class is when Justin seeing the last of me. 

Last of me

Last of me.....

 



 How is your photo looking?

8 years, do they count that 8 years passing? Really? 

Do you all talking to each other? Dr. T has 16 years UB....


Look behind....

 



 

頭髮底下的皮膚叫做最真實的寫照

Do you want to speak that in English?





Long time no talk ... ... 



Rainbow warrior define...to me?


I need my blanket with my eyes close, define to me ....? there is a pillow stucked....

Do you know how big is the chair?

Really?





Tell me ... ...


Why chopstick? You cannot see?




That is Christmas hat....You all sing now, Christmas song? Which songs? You bet i don't know or?

 

What was the numbering in 2015?

Quota?

 

I haven't seen the real faces....8 years.

Have you seen their new photo?

You want to hear my voice no photo?

What do they look like in 8 years?


 

Tell me Brazil, model in Victoria Secrets 1999, where is Adam's father, that where is cheek bones?

They are off in 2018

Will they plastic knife stop aging skin forever?

Like forever young?


Orientation table 2014, should I be watching it, this is 8th year?

Their faces?

Let it go 26, I also didn't seen her. I was too busy...How long was I last seen her?

Which were you the orientation table?

That is? 2014 or 2015?


I have no faces... Here is my voices.



You really really really care about it?????

No photo voices????


Really?

Which orientation table year? 2014?


So Ola they were 16 years ago??


That is as long as the Facebook coming out yet???

Really?

oh !!~~~~

Facebook ?! @@

That Mark in Harvard Speech?

Yeah, I saw him.


Did I ever tell you, I repeat videos? I am not sure which year is now? I only missing 2020.


Repeating videos?

You don't remember? The Google Plus

2014 Orientation Table






你有沒有覺得 ~~~歲月如似 ~~~只有聲音的臉!!!!

 



Can you listen to the Chinese song yet, Orientation Table 2014?
When did you start learning Chinese anyway? Its 8 years?

Okay, even in 2018, this will be 4th years?

小鬼小和尚 這種字

字= word

你們看懂呷咪? 中國成語?

六個月 = Six months?



Do you all look for me?

This I have shown too.

But the audience, him. My brother.



Do they do on purpose? They aging? Really?

Or they do that on purpose? Like getting very very fat?

Or drugs to die? Addicting?

Like mental hospital, or that is a facility?

I live in 天界嗎 ?


No, If I tell Apple 2021, I don't see my face right, they will investigate immediate, do I look like that on the ipad pro Camera?

I am not sure...

( Its after April, my 38 years birthday, period calendar too)

Do you need to ask them, that?

Birthday, Period, and my face checking official? 

 

I sing in 2019

No, not this video, side by side.

The other ones.

Do you get these data right?


 **********Hey...****

 Are these singers real? Orientation table 16 years? or 21 years? (21 days)


How do they become a singer? Music academia school like UC Berkeley?

They have 2 major+minor instruments?

They go to school, high school, then singing? by Vocal themselves, or they have teachers?

Like they listen to blue, jazz, pop on their own?

Really? Country singers used to be in the radio. Do you still use the car, automobile radio? FM, AM?

So they learn music from their agent, or their company hire instructor always on them?

So they twist their voice pitches by learning it at the throat, so Celine Dion has a surgery, I read on the newspaper, is that real?

Really?

You think the MD means that? If you sing to certain degree, you will have a surgery? 

You have a military doctor on throats?

Do you think someone might die tomorrow?

this is 8 years later.


Pang !!!

Do you take online class like you used to tell me, Harvard?

oh ~ 

Can you? Check something for me?

UC Berkeley sounds good. Its Sunny California, right next to Hollywood. JC shows up that malls. I went there.

He probably didn't know.

There is a mall I suppose to meeting Nominji in Hollywood Bookstore.

I called her, she didn't show up!


They require money, to EVEN Park there....

That mall...



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...