2021年9月13日 星期一

Do you think Keanu should be Tim Cook Buddy Guard, I am telling NSYNC about, in their description? I am modifying their brain to be witness, Justin comes out a bit?

 My profile in my home, says,

2014-2016 I might be disable (silicon Valley shown)

I might be blind.

Sarah Berhthard.

My father's eyes?


Keanu is 禮讓賢嗎 ? 我爸其實只要還沒死~中文他其實聽的很清楚呀 !

Weakness in act, is not a sign, how you politely meant to any blonde girls, if I just tell them, whichever blondes you might have, Keanu???

 

He is ugly as his age, and as long as ..he just shut up!!

他其實只要不說話的啞巴~任何人都不會覺得他特別呀 ~任何人都是那樣的! 

 你有沒有覺得其實我可能不說話呢?

 


 你有沒有覺得那種高科技的你的作業,是真誠的哪一天的某一年~~~~!!!

 






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...