2021年9月9日 星期四

Dean is like Jason 小郭呀! Eric, Sofia, Jackie, Helen my high school girl. But, within that, school….well. Number 1 girl school her Vicky knows Tina. After they both dead.

 Well, let’s say, this morning

Like Thranduil song !

Sad.

Alumni school UB connects to College itself

 Emailing. 你們以前 no emailing forward …



Birds says: I have no ideas what it says!

No, those, are Eric’s girl friends. Helen and Sofia, kinda of. My height. Shorter…

Just not in school means a thing why they exist?

Jackie is volleyball team little? I forget.

To be honest popularity if I have to land in reunion, that day, we have Congress Representatives for “Class social Representative “ in Chinese 班代 kinda like public relations

Or “Perfect” “ Head girl” not “head boy”

Elementary is “Head boy” he sits next to me.

The same liking guy? 余品煥呀!

這種東西,真的很需要只需要去講話

那一天

I say you show up that day.

One day it’s everything I found what I need.

It’s not a life scenario …but I am saying it, you just show up, people remember who you were or now?

高一有班長 ABC English raffle team

班代+with a taller friend, both A students ? Shopping girl on weekend.

高二 I m busy

高三 I don’t exist.

(Basketball, next art, shed glasses, so many brackets tall girl)

I know who they are


Are you in Valley, which dad?

Microsoft phone

And that color clothing

Kid/ teens

Sport

Across(different side mall)

The more close north, not south East down, that’s towards exit Silicon Valley.

If they are still there.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...