2021年9月16日 星期四

Both your parents are MD, and what do you think, I Anna meant my friends, they are not just let go, if the Dental see those pictures, but if one day, becomes they go to prison, like my father, Hailey?

 You both are not even finish the school yet, Adam and Hailey.

YouTubers.... Do you even understand what is the landscape of that business model?

Does your both parents wish, that life they give you a better housing, so you could work a bit like MD, or assistant of MD?

My these honor class friends, dead yet? They are MD I can see with my eyes, their name, their location, their specialty field, they make it in that....whichever zone, they are going to pursue in the next 20-30 years??? Continue to be MD????

And you Adam and Hailey, just gonna be Ella Enchanted? That is to laugh, like YouTuber, meant to be?

 

Honor Class MD: Ola, Dean, Jonathon, HIra

Pharmacist Wing

My ex ex bf: Tamang, MD

Taiwan: Henry and Jason, both are MD

Your parents...? I getting these very strange situation sometimes in my head, that...one day they are, one day they are not....You mean, they don't work as MD, that compassionate?

Even Dr. Stephen becomes a MD from PHD that book when I purchase, it was PHD

... ... Your parents are not compassionate enough, that is not the exactly words I think I understand, about you and each other worlds-to-be?

I told you Trump's daughter has one year missing? 

Its not? Her father has a lot of money....

okay....

You go to party here in Taiwan....okay, I will tell you what I told my father when he is saying something I cannot understand.

I say, if Tina keep doing this and keep going on that path. Annca and I didn't read the magazine, by pass that Christmas, 2017, was a "line" that going across to this Christmas Asian people party.

That magazine, if reading somewhere below

Its turkish airline.

Small print. My father used to do business with them. 

I am not sure where his brain is, if he heard those things.


Are you deciding to have kids like Ella Enchanted, or I look at Adam's father, my pockets....if he is dead, he is not going to imagine, his church does not raise....how did he become that determined to raise so many kids, each every summer camp or with Christmas? That is 2 times per year?

You two just go there eating?

oh ~~~


 I am training small monk, ghosty, kids....they one day handing me all those papers and money bags, they meant it is mine they spent it wisely now????

Do you want to take over your church at the mean time vacationing at your parents home, to one day returning to Taiwan, with all those French YouTubers, funny and Tale, or Tommy, Japan, with 3 .....1 is girl like my cousin 方方

劉沛 and where is the other one...there were 4.

The French guy !

That is the landscaping of Taiwan YouTubers right now. Tiny and Small circle you see each other inside 101, yet to be... Google knows that yet? Did you two could just making friends everywhere like Google, if you become real, knowing you are American, to say, what I say, there is a land flat, one block away from my house, that target 101?

You could also just email Trump or facebook him, or facetime? Is that a click button????

meaning...

Did you do all that? That is ENTIRE ONE BLOCK!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yesterday, I did one more time, these I used to do to those military orientation table or standing in front of them speech. 


Do you know how long is 8 long years passing? And these photo mine will become? Me again?


You want to see my father's photo? 


... ...


我在找~我其實常常聽到鴻凱死了~小龍爸爸死了!  Dr. whom 死了~子歇呀 太老了死了~SMCH 也是好像也死了~

我常常聽到! 

 

 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...