2021年9月13日 星期一

🤧⚡️⚡️⚡️🌕

 起身的那一天,you imagine those lightly air from the butt….if you were too…so many I have seen all has the same chair anyway, it’s everyone’s norm …中國佛教呀!!

Ancient Chasez 呀!

起身,like 啟程?

You see…you are just like these military, Party World right outside my door !! Join me, leave me ….alone !!

Haha….

Red plastic cup, zoom zoom zoom, how great tech meant Worlds, central, all 響徹雲霄的歡騰 騰騰藤~~~alias…..

It’s all greater good celebration, just like Tamang’s which coffin this again 皇陵?

People like these small kids of your kind adopted superman all telling me one day, they had a past as mass as greater good Truth !

Except, I Anna stands alone there without … a past.

You should keep the photo souvenir…

I don’t touch those things. Just like your past or future entail. 

English class 10, or 7?

7

Oh ~ like I used to know him …

It really makes me no different from 3…because 7 or 10…they look about the same serenity …



What can I do for you today? He needs a price…his life philology is as tender nature as all 194 annihilate them in the most cruelsome methods he Tamang spells, he has mercy that’s one day, agree?

Great !!

It was yesterday?

(The coffin is him human looking, like the chess piece, except flat lay down not whole piece stands up.)

Too funny …


I heard…oh, it’s not you Venus stuffs adopted him with your all other junks meant?

You want to tell Tesla?

This is a jail Earth. Edge jail. 邊緣地帶的監獄

因為就算有 central, you are all too cold for them in nature 

We might all die just you all praying atm so no more sailor moon 有勞你們親征

霍建華呀!!你們沒有想過吧?你們御駕親征的事實呀!!不是他你們!!嗎?哎~~

一個西門同個他+ Apple Johnny, 3 Johnny depot, Nick best pal, John micro biology germ weaponry …

You are not knowing yesterday meant ? On my photo collection. 

The seat where I itchy at …it’s at header saying it all. 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...