2021年9月14日 星期二

🧊🧊🧊 怎樣? 🧊🧊🧊 ( MD reports, Medical Doctors, Medical Professional )

 我在看電視 !!

That Lana has a gun.

Variable  變數的意思!

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊v🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊
 




Bother Don't ! I, Anna Jao, MD comments:

He imagine I am the Clark each and every time, for the only reason, to win all heart and excuses....but then, choosing one or the others, trying to play, third.

Its the Third.

Comments to Intern MD Students: You don't understand or pretend not to be, what is the word definition "Variable"?

Then find out!

 

Comments to general mentality of humankind: 



People today like sad music, they are all prefered to stay in that of glooming colors, in all kinds of chance they receive free time in their spare time to called Life. 

First point : People sympathetic to them

Second point : They know that feeling sissling them, when one day they hit you at the face, you deserve it, you make them sad.

Third point: You MD should not choose that road, in any degree this year 2021. I will hold the power I gain, after this year, with MD or already was, before this year 2021. Meaning you cause catatrosphy, like no music whole life, no family whole life, no phone to your daddy and mommy one last call....

You will either make it MD committee says, or I say.

I hold some seal of military power, that day, you will still go to hell, like I am one of Gods in the Heaven Sky.

 

Four points: They were in love in MD school so well, they don't even have strength to call Medical Board on the point 1, 2, 3.

I say Bombs!

 

Five points:  When you choose a path of the reason they give you a mean to be MD. It may not be immigration reason only. Its, you have to, to become a functional MD. They will let you all go, if you failed, some of these they re-arrange anything of this. 

I really don't care about it.

If you show you picture each and every time.

What can you make of your life?

Six Points: Do you purchase Simpleology? There are simple layout how to design a products? How to design a product? By asking you some small question to get ahead of each step he design you thinking forward.

You want to go to hell, or you want to go on purpose to sink in the button of the pit?

Which sentence in 5th points?

Highlight it, or copy this entire layout paper, the second copy, highlight it.

 

Seven Point: You don't need to care if people go to hell, when you see patience. You only know whom they are, or whom they will become. You see their future who he or she choose or wish to become. You ask them question, to find out,

To find out

To find out

Professionally, what is their wish, later you think about it, they can be happier, if its just glooming purple color in the room.

Dirty floor, dirt cloth, smell front door, never clean garbage, makes them happy.

No, you write a comment each and every time you re-write the evalution like telephone service clerks does, your T-mobile billing cycle, what you ask them each and every question on the phone. 

You write evaluation of each and every line.

For example:

Today they come in early

You describe the fact, the true facts. It will not be a lie.

Today he wears a purple, I never seen that before, Its a new shirt? In Love games.

He has perfume today. Is that funeral means, or he really has face ugly fix up?

 

Everyone has a mind game. All of them. How you MD treats me, or treat your parents, its how conviencne money makes in, not to do what the police or real professional people have to do, without that big of money, coming into your pocket.

Therefore, that day, you will be jail, if you feel its just too troublesome to guessing everyone's mood, whom to take care of me Ola MD mood? see your own reviews yet?




 

You suppose to incline, you love that path, MD, road why you become a MD? Medical Doctor?

Its not just telling me, Commander-in-Chef, crossing various subjects disciplinary , like University of Toronto open those Phd course disciplinary subjects in research...."You want to help others"

No, you probably have better answer telling your Medical board when they interviews you. I take it when I see photo showing up on the website, they will do that in 20 years or 30 years, however long to make them image true or they will let you all go if you fail to be a proper MD.

I do not care about it how long they take you, to return to me point ground. When I keep proving everyone each and every day, what I don't say, or will tell, they like or not....I am to become whom I am.



Everything has a standard, so is when I require MD to have a professional reason, why you choose to sunk your life, while I know your music listening to be blue at home, when I tell you don't ever do that, to my standard forever, as long as shall ever live.

MD is provide comfer and expert in all walks of life, when others seeking you in advice, no matter how they wish to die, or not to recover, its always money, you suppose to understand all society of all walks of life, trying to work with government, trying to collaborate with some positive incline human, trying to become professional, you are not dying as one of the sunk buttom soul of those, you wish to tell me, You will go to hell all with it....



Comments to those behind you to work with you or tearing you apart : You or your country personel, knows a fact, if they close the book like 夢幻遊戲 better, so you work with them in 5 years 10 years 20 years of next all materials, other than me Anna materials with military.

As I explain to you or others behind, those Pixie cannot leave their central complex 5 meter after 20 years. They might all die opening up their mouth for everyday way too happy living with my ruling.

I think they have no brain to really work on this ....how to decide talking to you all, or close the book, or without my materials one day in 20 years, they will be disable, or dead, just like now, with or without materials for some of them going ahead?

 

The MD boards has a ruling: I have no idea what that will ever be.

Your country personel special workers: For sure, I do not know what that is your agenda.


I cannot feel them, sometimes are like that. If I know an answer for sure, I will tell you what they want from you. I have zero ideas.


Comments on today's Time: I actually just think people try to stay positive but always very sad and negative in life, but when they did see something its a little bit out there, and consistently telling them the life is not what they use to know....by photo, by video, by words, by reading something they believe, by validating money, validating money, validating money....they rise tiny up, and push down, and trying again....

We are on tracks??? 2021


https://youtu.be/AJp22VrKunc



Comment: I didn't expecting you MD be positive all the time, because there is possible and there is impossible. Your practical in life approaching step, its to try ways of methods in one step, two step, three step. Slowly no matter which direction to turn in theurothetic ? 

Therapeutic


I go out now, ADD!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...