2021年9月20日 星期一

Birds say they have no food. They want to take all the gifts I give them ....

 A lot of people have no foods ...They use to use labor to exchange food. In any circumstance they pay respect to Gods, no matter what.

I used to work more than now...

All I ever need to see was how 狂妄的臉像你們一樣! Someone works hard, so one day you proclaim why you die on Real Love, or sent to Arabic like prince of Persia, the Sand of Time.

Your attitude, I have seen it all.

Why you have no foods?

You don't deserve it.

You have food so you argue with me, which character you ought to be.

You ever really work? Then, cherish the works that you are doing right in front of you right now. Just like you all meant it, don't bother you from me part.

Right?


Time is running, like you know it.

Hell, when you run, you know there is no Time bound. 

Remember that ....

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...