2021年9月16日 星期四

At the beginning of an Era, at the end of some Era !

 You should know and behave like you are told in the Bible, whom meant to you a bit, other than the prayers, a very very serious facial image, on every single muscle, you can start paralyze, or else, I seen it...

一眼萬年 ~~~~

You can polish your skill behind, not to go on the video

You can polish your every degree of what it suppose to be correct things to say, to do, to monitor as your position get higher, and the responsibility become bigger.

And take a photo ! 

Certain thing I tolerate, certain thing, I will just tell you no.

Like every line in SMCH, every line in Eben Pagan, or every line in Simon Cowell even.

Don't you feel cute and funny, he and Demi?

Drug addicted? Even those news so worthwhile to blow up the entire complex, so no one knows, those hard works, behind Syco, or SONY, I meant 5000 % perfect...degree...because only I hold sceptor...

You will be warn in every degree since that day on, and til the day you got annihiate, it was yesterday! 

Not even a week, I am telling you.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...