2021年8月7日 星期六

You have that friend, old guy? You tell him, your sister says this...

 There is a movie: Intern

But I am going back to with Hank and he dump his wife and the new baby in the Temple, with your sister order.

They going to Court with a lot of papers these days.

But I want to look for a property, she told me bird problems

Huge issues problems.

We want to morgage a roof.

Better the entire surrounding those roof, but 7th floor maximum, that birds can arrive, you can apply grants or loans from directly New York Governor, that is his brother in CNN, your sister used to know a girl in CNN at Supreme Master Ching HAi Climate Change summit, the journalist.

Can you help me to morgage out, Director help Hank once for CA Lakewood property, but too much troubles, but if you want to intern him, He is the Director from City Bank, my sister not sure if he got fired, but he exist with 2 other brothers, and wife lawyer, Asian Community, entire Trump House, that old area you and Hank used to live. Anna knows the engineers, he is Charlie, Taiwan TV broadcasting network, Family business, inherited.

If you need more things written like this to know, my sister say, ask her. This is what Tina knows.

Best that way.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...