2021年8月3日 星期二

You all never intended to ever every "try" to be responsible, at all!!! Not with your life, not with your attitude, not with your proficient in words, not to say a words wrong in my liking, to say lies, and unsure, and uncertainty, there is a gravity on the ground, yeah? right now!

 Don't you agree?

Life is made to be "beautiful"? 

UFO words are on my playlist, now 2021

Life not meant to be "Beautiful" - Ultron saying it.

Ultron Age, Avenger! 

You all just pretend you are not or never ever hearing me right in details, what exactly I ask things in return....5000%

Life you don't need to make it, I say that too clearly, every single time. That is why, you end up here, undead means. Its just one life.  A life you don't necessary needs to forget. and I will forget all, to live my life somewhere else.

Makes difference? 

Not really, to you anymore.

No one targeting you....whatsoever. Praying someone to come, just like you always do.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...