2021年8月2日 星期一

Yeth went out to explore life, with all he can see physical eyes to witness betterment of others life, except our Earth Life.

 I really don't know where he is Yeth.

I know where I am! 

All the things I made into a book, he gonna hang up on me, right, this one Life.

But I made him into frames of the storie, he sees other possibility of other human looking commander in chef.

I have no ideas what these people meant to you a cartoon drawing. 

HE tried to hope mingle them, starting SMCH, kidnapping her included one day, that cruelty means, her lessons to learn well....Life. Whatever he heard from outside.

That is Micky, Tina's piano accompanist! 

People know each other by having a bond now with the TV. You can do it yourself, or you can wait til others to beg you to become part of it. 

We are so used to....others begging us to do.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...