2021年8月9日 星期一

When the Twlight shows up, that is Dr. Gabriel and Wolf guy, to adopt whom, as him, or as my entire UB them with Wing looking in it? Bella? Whom?

 Vampire story, to stay in school over and over?

You mean, if I Anna, remember education department America, i thought they do one spoon by spoon, that kind of linguistic things one records line by one records line.

That?

Twlight = Tw light

I know what it is.

They are nailing everyone face right on the TV, saying something. America classify, human did that? 

They would do that, right to me face, knowing, I was shameless one day, to say a word on that?

Not really I say ET, that is classify information, they...do that? 

Dr. Gabriel and Wolf guy, are traveling to seminar to deliver public speaker information,'lets say health information as a profession.

Professional people.

They are their kids? 

I met their kids....well. 

Whatever...he meant he brought his kids to his seminar. They are about his height. Dr. Gabriel is the tallest.

But that Twlight, Tamang keep becoming everyone kids? 

My UB friend's friend, lose memory, or losing identity? 偶然發現的一天

Chinese Drama, spirituality, like my father position...he is married I know that. He raises his kids? or his Father found out how many drama he got, now his Father for sure calling India....to ask for help like 3 years ago 2018-2019?

Indian like Promo, like Lalla, like Tamang, like Fatima, like Debra's husband....

There are a lot of indian on I knowing list....

Of course I heard things. That does not mean, I know it for real, whom are in India! 

That ...its a very very loud saying. I personally....never joking that. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...