2021年8月12日 星期四

❄️❄️❄️UB MD, or State MD ❄️❄️❄️ One day, you long time after you become your real MD, you join a program for New Age medicine, you will finding something to do, to fasting or detox, you do not need to use Curezone

 There are so many protocol

I said I used Canada a Chinese doctor, because it was near to me, in ON = Ontario, Province

OPP are their police, Canadian Police

She is in that province, so I used her website.

Depends on where you are, that one day, might be 5 years 10 years 20 years, you become stable in your financial statues, you will be willing by yourself for your something you do detox....people tend to do what they want, how they want, and things they decide it will work best for them.

Yes, your PCAT score and your picking protocols, others behinds will do it together with you.

You understand what you design for yourself and others, are never selfless nature, no matter how costly the medicine, how little money you have, you experiment on yourself, was never a suicidal tendency....

That is, if you having a conversation with medical board to your future vision of the New Medicine in proposal.

So many of you, willing to write that proposal, in any condition to become one of them Top??

Really?


Do you know how long its the alternative medicine in America??

Not just herbs??

Like Liver flush and gallbaldder stone.

Do you know how many human population trying out curezone, or other sites in order to seize a monopolize situation, that creates its own medicine to beat the hell of that Medical Board to provide free energy for everyone?

You sure, you sure, you sure, not a lot of people trying that out, and all documents statistic, are behind in whose hand, in America alone? 

Are you really sure?

You know about diet, fitness, not anatomy, physiology, muscle talks, and all that, just your know New Age medicine, you sure no one knows the terms, that never attempt to over thrown medical boards???

Tell me...what exactly you know, you are in America, no I am not coming back.

Not really.

I give you 15 tasks, you say no! 

That supposed to be very very clear to you sign. 

For real! Your life!!! Living in poor condition in America. 


They are trying to overthrown ET help to, get rid of 1900 science, Medicine, Chemistry, Biology and Physics, or Math?

You will attempt Math department too? Serious? Math? like 1 +1 = 2? not 3? 

So you are betting with ET, or you promise Heaven and Hell.... that ET and me, fighting over this 1900 science, correct? Like Tony?

You are desperate, so how do you approach to find out, how ET will help you? 

Tell me....what you really want: How ET will help you, not ncessary to over throw education department if you just want to "seize control" from the Top, like Cabel, or Elites, one of those, looking like Senior Bush, cult devil, pictures from Classified?

 You know what I told them, those David Icke, Wilcock?

Crystal Skull Indiana Jones....they do human sacrifice, when I was small, young, I already saw that.

About time Beverly Hill those drama. 

You have to use names, so say it, Senior Bush! 


When I confront Hollywood, it was never you all trying to do something.....my bar is all the way classified how many folds mountain fold pressures of everything I heard, know, written, and felt.

I found out one by one when I am humbly 54, you will know one day....

This is the day, called One Day ! 

Like? 

     Reptilian is among Hollywood. One that is enough! The Star, I forget there are production people until I go to 3 Art. I see something real, including AGT judge seats. 

    They called Shape-Shifting ! 

    CNN journalist, are on the public photo. 

    Grey's head is at White House Windows, Junior Bush, I think. Not Senior Bush, he was never heard from people my time, not my time.

    If I am Tesla? They told you after 1950, Elsihoward grand daughter, exist, her grandpa, sign treaty, to these called Negative what..I forget the words now. 

     Its has to be after 1950, what do you say Tesla was again? My own history, I didn't find it all out? Right, you didn't read all the sites on the internet! 

    No, not really.

    So ....They come at 1950, America exchange high tech, never said education?

    No, my work place, the older people told me, after War, they are all put into the school, her name is Milet. She die. One day I heard. I give them roses. She invites me to her room, that day. She told me some other time, about things. They all tell me something about their time. I worked.

    Buffalo area, used to be....

    So...you all knowing it, not knowing it....talking on the internet, pretend there is no ET??

    I would NEVER NEVER try to read a page like Pane Andov, so I can cross a mind wtih them. EVER

    I saw, I will shut off everything.

    And I did! 

    That was before anything happened.

Scientology 

430 we were not in good terms. Not in Hollywood, I am trying to convert him to 430. As 430 was with Tom Cruise, I told him a story. 430. I said long time ago....

I losing my air, my breath time, to hold 3 Art or 54 Both groups, added Valley, right after 430

They can.

No one else can.

They can. On the movie

    I called ISIS! 

I attack Keanu Reeves, correct, but everything on the newspaper looks like a human.

    I feel. Him Keanu vs Simon photo.

    No...

    Something is not human, or different.

    No.

    But I told Keanu all the story, including his house gazaillion time, to his neighbor contruction workers to flip that house, see...these are trees, sidewalk, these are loud music at morning?

Ring the bell, its a human made house, 

everything is human made community, just like every community, no cult, evil cult, blood?

These are modern things.

Underground, no, there is no military facility, wire....

Nothing...

Its a neighborhood, I went to every neighborhood for Restaurant project long time ago. This Hollywood, are a community around there, all human looking, builder, like Woodbridge, company like Woodbridge Canada, or Downtown Toronto, there are business, bookstore, they are books, there are put up there. Everything is human, books, structure, touchable, bell, gifts in front of Keanu house, his car....

His other music loud neighbor, I ring bell to front neighbor, its answered...they are all human. Everything just like I used to go fund raising, asking for money, in Buffalo area, to "raise my salary" job, that money, its to try out, door to door sale. 

I didn't make that job, but all the experience tell me

They are human structure, built everything looking....like Tina's house, They have a big house.

Mokie is a dog....He never ....not a dog?

He eats dog food

I went to vegan pet shop, so many so many times.

He is a dog

But I have a dream to next dog.

The food is for that dog becomes....Make a wish foundation.


I went to Silicon Valley, there is no giant !

Everything is just like every human civilization, there is no high tech, except you all hate camera, I do not care how many camera put on me, watch it. These are water, food, plate, I order 5, I rotate plates cake, and I eat.

Remember your booklet?

I check camera in the ceiling, at light, I rise up head, to check everything in the industrial unit building high ceiling restaurant called Sweet Potato. High rise ceiling, are all industial felt, they know that facts, so these are all profesional design, for business use only....there are not military uniform looking...

nick meant beach

okay

he said many boys...

Hank, Tina and I went to beach...he park the car...

No, there is not military...whom did nick say, he was saying coast guard?

Santa Monica....I check all the hotel, I can find, that is black, but that is human.

Looking like one of those weak human....no one is ever strong human, anyway....

no one...

but these are human


Reptilian.....Grey, in Hollywood.

Classified..

they meant Reno....51 Area is not ...all that Reno, but its around california, its actually, very close.

Valley...are high priest them?

Tell, no tell.

I cut it


yeah, I cut it! 

That was it!

 

Hunger game are all funny human looking, horrible, i can tell...but, that is not Reptilian and Greys. oh ~ I heard about them before. I am not living among them. I just heard...read about them. Nibiru, 2012, you don't remember?

One of the things in 2012, its Nibiru, everyone is talking about it, Everyone! 

You get on the community of any speaker, you just hear, rumors, its all about Nibiru! 

So at least you ever heard a word name Nibiru?

Never? 


Annunaki?

People descend from Sky?

Gold?

Gold mine

Monkey, local, humanoid

Slaves?

Slave to dig golds?

to repair atomsphere?

Our atemopshere is O3?

Air conditioning, destroy them 90s? 90s air conditioning....those machines! 

Holes in South Pole, not gold shield?

Where is the planet these Annunaki comes from? Gold shield?

Not Earth?

So they come to Earth, to slave us?

Do you see fossile? their head looking, very long at skull at the bone structure, very tall, like Ola's hair in one of those movie? Marriage wealth movie, like her hair?

At bone, brain, skull human decease structure left over?

Its in 2012!!!

So if one day, you found out, it is not ET, it is your commander control seize all your life opportunity not to Loving kissing you, you can call him Annunaki? at least to sound like, he can have another conversation to start? Called Slavery, what do you read?

Moses?  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2A3LaYDlHM )

That is 5 Lords giant looking, Anna sings before?

"Deliver us"? blood, and sweat...sounds like Bible, saying or Jewish singing?

Really?

You cannot tell, its from ET, or from your boss?


oh~~~

I try to make all the movies to sounds human producers writing it.

Really.

I erase my memory, just about looking at them, to ....know exact position, to my inner and outter conclusion, what life i live best without.

Them?

Do you want to get your score up to 90+ percentile first.

There is something they went out to search what is 90+ percentile human looking like! 

I have 2 subjects? 

Tutoring is working very well. You only need a year. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcSBUuldhp4


❄️❄️❄️ I keep hearing this, people die, at cancer....and younger too. like after 60 years old?? or 50 years old?

people getting sick?

Like not the cough only?

Cancer, or alignment?

Illness? the exact words are what? 

How do you die? I learn "alignment, and illness"

If you have a terms, look up Cayce Edgar probably.


❄️❄️ Lunch time, I tell my mother, there are a lot of people having things on their face. 

Annca does he do on purpose, pulling all those bags of whole packs of make-up, at night, from the nurse stop, asking them, his pouche.

That is a plastic whole bag....

Not women pouche, bags I buy expensive, my make-up bag, you mean?


>.<

Dennis face, My brother's face...Eric's face.

So something about eating food, I start to remember, I told my mother, I used to be with nick

he eats 2 meals.

but later I detox 2 hours, 4 hours, ...one day, 2days, 3 days, 5 days, or 1 week

2 weeks?

people does 21 days!!!

But that was 8 years ago, of another 8 years ago, 16 years pass, I forget all the things, when you need contact, you need, make-up, you need to shave? I never shave.

Never have a skin problem anymore, on face, or on anyway??

I told her, I forget it all

She has none too, her life

but she eats one meal.

Did I say that?

Do you want to call MD, first, someone to really get that clear??? 

Ola and Dean's face, nothing too.

They are thin. 

But I really don't know who puts make-up now, who uses contact lens, so at night, you all lies, on weekend, to wear eye glasses?

Like you get married that day you found out?

You shave

You wear eyes glass

You have period

You have money expense

You have make-up, like foundation without? I have no foundation

My mother said....it is not foundation.

Something about water, cream, what? sun lotion? avoid sun...SKP???

Those? don't you smell your face?

So okay Sun lotion can replace foundation for my eye brow, to paint only.

Correct

I just need a surface....creamy like.

No?

Whatever, she my mother says a lot of things on that face, I say I read magazine, what was the thing, you pull 6 eyes government bounding like Pi orbitals?

What was it? 

 

So human really die early, they look normal, but they are so sick, and die 45?

I already believe those things, so I say 15+/16 training, that is 17 on ETR!!!!

I go to sleep...

 


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...