2021年8月31日 星期二

😤😤😤 轉折的時間 =Translation Time 🤨🤨🤨

 It’s not you all egoistic like UB them? 

Dr Steven can go to my father house without transpassing or that Hank worried stairs.

My father 學習森林水利

Dr Steven MD him


Hanks learns that ground opening. IT movies

Airport 恩右叔叔 learn pixies transpassing 


Wallace 霍建華

Mark 趙又廷

Learn reporting town tours ?

ABC learn new friends ?




You want go ? 你想去嗎?



你們知道 do you know what’s God?

God is invisible in Heaven means. 上帝是俠咪?是躲藏在天堂裡,沒聲沒息的那一個!





If you have the places to keep talking open, I am not going to drop all you there without me?

我說我不會把你們全部自己丟在哪裡,那種自己想辦法,我在天邊看戲的那一個呀!









At least now you all evolve not to use hands.

至少你們現在已經演化到不需要用手吧!

California is only that much distance…

加州只有那麼一丁點距離

…………………………….

California police, Coast guard, Those military uniform 讓賢的那幾個, California Clerk office 

So noisy people ….

聽說, 但其實我只有聲音 🔊,我其實不知道他們到底想幹嘛!!嗨! 你們是不是想找劉沛?

我不知道他在哪呀!


You know why I tell Hank to go there for ? He used to host Party? I used to be in my room listening Dr Steven radio, when Hank and their invited friends go there Loft, to Party?

I never really party with any Hank crowd. 我以前在我房間聽收音機,沒有出來看 Hank 他們朋友開 Party.

Maybe someone still Hank can find others friends, Party? (Don’t screw up on me, I like party !)

可能誰還在加州呀!開舞會? (不要搞渣我的舞會!)



可能跟我預期的不太一樣,但是將就一點用呀?

Maybe not what expected ? Just use what all you got ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...