2021年8月9日 星期一

Tina, there are 5 Major Religions things we used to talk about it.....you might not know anything until then, on....its not that if I ask whom would be my guides, one of those talks.

 If there is a 5 Major World Religions congregation, then of course, there is a need for you as whom to be your Master, and you are so and so like Pang, as 佛門第一大弟子, 但是因為~~~沒有那種場合,你找誰當你的上面~是有點言之過早,況且那個女孩賣的畫~如果是被退了~這你應該知道吧 ? 很多錢的! 她知不知道我不知道

I say her painting might be returned to be asked for a sum of money back. I am not sure if she knows

But Johnson Prime Minister, England, 500 people kid, graduate from College, what? Trying out how to glue photo on the wall and food tasting...

That I am sure, one of us knows, the distance is too far....to reach my head to understand simple words is to act...in action.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...