2021年8月10日 星期二

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🇺🇸Tell me about Bob Dean. ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🏮🏮

 1. He is dead, as TV says. Kerry them. I heard, the news from

2. I publicly say on my video 2018, look in my screen.

3. I say B o B, that’s a circle 

4. There is a hole in Wallace 笑傲江湖

5. There was a Yuri on the high priest offering table Kail meant unconscious poison not dead ….

6. He is a military if he intended to say all things look like he repeated from every TV, has a TV personality like Simon in my Era Time, all TV is ….imitation impressionalist….

7. Even if SMTV meant he has a book background like Snowden.

8. Military is a career I would never participate, they lie by higher order not by higher calling, America did observed they have church structure ….it might be real.

9. In my life structure I will never be a military 

They lie

They wear guns= weaponry, carry a weapon

They handle physical contact, assualt any given time first line including shot a bullet at leg, these games to be move to hospital. My face is pretty only for a reason, I do everything once, FDA, washing methods, if it’s entire unit disappearing in my ground up, I do not touch my legs a bullet I will tell them ahead of time.

we are only touch the beginning of an orientation table ….my belief, my routing, my personally have a choice to say how I feel, if it becomes a personal conversation, very personal.  


The TV says they are coward, I would not say that first thing if they told me what they encounter see and do. No, I never do that. They are known as old boy networks at the time he was alive with enough guy…. People like me can be busy in years….and see one day by accident, “you know, what? Oh ~ they did ..I mean they dead ?” Any given time …..

But if I knew myself like Wisdom or Enlightenment means in my video - Taoist sutra means. I wrote them in my Art works …

    There are so many personal trainers exist, training whom to become a supposed to be

    Not by natural they should have been if their pride to their national service is 5000% like they utter in their mind articulate as fluent like PCAT percentile 95+

    People being trained for a long time only see what they are trained, lazy.

    People like me if my PCAT selling my textbook time like calculus ? That’s …121 math, 11x11=121, MTH121 classs + MTH 122….it’s a textbook I would keep it until we finish PCAT…right? I know I have 252 organic chemistry textbook in my graduate school, on my bookshelf….it’s a small room, small shelf, I made shelf from Walmart …that’s a shelf; ( I tear Yeth ….It’s a manual shelf ..)

If you made me transcribe that math 121, 122 one more time like I did that High school ….you will really know Hell. Because a subject I learn long ago, if I see them once again …I become different.

All subjects !


You have no support Kerry?

Oh~ I use to watch them Bob Dean, but I have a Nick, old. I blank mind

All the time, real. 

Like …


UFO, it’s in America TV !!!

(Glue)


( I used to read Egyptian in my youth, pyramid. Bob Dean was saying alien, or human, he never say I can hear loud annunaki …but he keep repeating …)

It’s on the way..l.disclosure but people cannot handle the truth, people civilization is millions years ahead by his standard…

(Oh ~ )


(How pretty my phone Rukawa I repainted his face Shadow ..shandao on my subway metro pillar big and I only see…only I see that pillar )

(Oh ~ what did you say ?)


( mind buggling …..buggling in mind…I minded, I do mind. I was too thirsty, Kail says they are 500 years backward, he meant it’s written on  book, painting as it shown exactly many things as I can recognize face by face ….he has to look like to say 500 years backward. He never says that, I say that )

Isn’t there a David cock…wel cock? Not Icke ?

You know Eben went to platform has words written next by like London real …no, Icke for real. I know that. Where did Eben go ….

(Oh ~)


 If I were a ET, it will forever an auto responder …whenever your thought touch it.

Do you know ….


“What’s an autoresponder and userability test?”




 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...