2021年8月10日 星期二

一般來說, technically speaking ….they behind will find out if I say

 Wallace = 侍衛長

He is Dean looking I used to say events.

Her = me or Babaji

Wallace is 侍衛長= me face.

The story position of the roles back and forth in scripts.

Now Kerry, I know the scripts for sure are designed so well, so well … and it’s not in one video only.

They law behind will

    Take over my entire Facebook

    But I already said, that Facebook mine was ?? Close down years

    I didn’t really call the legal, to have a search warrant to open Facebook

    if they found out all are human did in China or American side, one video only, they kill all. Our today legal system might really kill!

But if it’s just says classified material, and they human legal groups cannot go furthur …and American says movies are classified materials including ET photo attached and discuss, and say regulated information leaking…

Base on this statement, I can make a law saying it’s ET.

Because it’s world wide

And on birthday too. Happy ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...