2021年8月11日 星期三

❄️ Sammy, I alliance with you, called Martin (EF) living with Daniel Bradly, music band next door us Madrigal, Joe, in NSYNC, God must Spend a Little more Time on You, Martin Germany has no eye glasses, similar like you, he, airport, backpack, 5 Moutain Dews, tell him...

 Sammy, Alliance video 仙劍雲之凡

Called Martin, Germany from Bradley Host EF Family, to a German guy in the Summer set, with RC, name Carol.

He Andrew is a pilot, in our year was my prom date on my prom photo, maroon prom dress, High School Prom. From Germany.

Not Martin(?) him Andrew, me and two other guys, +Ana from Mexico, are in a house they play water, water boat ski, for vacation house. My year, Sammy.

He plays piano. Sammy, you are from Swiss. You both similar height, my height, Sammy.

That 2 or 3 guys, might be all german from, Sammy.

Tell him, that Ana was on his back, but he went to prom with me. No, I do not know whom she is now.

And Sammy, you made a newspaper on an Internet Space Web discovery? Do you make a lot of money since then, 20 years ago? You show Rebecca Newspaper.

No, i have no one else on alliance. Not UB

You all left.

They are all german, might, Sammy. You are only swiss, near by there. German, next to France.

Italy, then you Swiss, Sammy.

Good luck! 

P.s if you wish to alliance with the Croatian piano guy. The musician. That is about the people I know in Europe. I have no ideas who he is. I left a message on his wall before, he might be here. You just ask him. The guy play

https://youtu.be/7DKBKZ8Cxeo

Croation Rhapsody (Maksim Mrvica he is 1975 )

I don't wear eye glasses in my high school, Sammy.

I remember, you Sammy, Adrew, Martain, has no eye glasses ??

You check all of them if they have eye glasses or contacts.

Just say I say hi! 

Also, you tell Andrew, Nicole living with a Dentist host family, got a lot of ballons from the lunch break, drugged, flew back from German to Summer Set KY, she went insane, cannot speak right. Drugged. Do they know each other? Rebecca IEC, told me that. I used to stay with her. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...