2021年8月19日 星期四

Prince of Persia

 I heard.

But the patent was expired in 2016. Before I left, Canada.  Right now its 2021. I used to see a lot of these Interview, this guy has a sex movies with drugs mix with losing memory. I think his name is Jake. Are they General, or lieutenant?  No, I think they are really just stunts. Probably in fear or ....story plots.

I used to read that newspaper, I can just tell you what I read in 2014, on stunts. They broke their body parts. Keanu says he loses his spleen. Health issues. But stunts, are running possible with the body hit, at any angle, that is very very brutal. That entertainment worlds earns a lot a lot a lot of money, they have to work out a plan for World Wide distribution liscensing of that movie franchaise. No one would do things, so that losing one inresponsible human being to ruin the entire business.

No.

Me?

I hate movies, if nonno even knows what that was in front of that..traffic light Orange County. I can sue them, I am telling you. They didn't make a big deal of the car insurance paid by the airport, so that is okay. 

I actually will tell you, I HATE every single one of the movies, since 2014. Not just alien invaded. 

Does Nonno tell you where I used to him balcony talking on the phone? I used to feed loads birds. LOADS birds!!!!!

Loads!! with Bread I crumble one by one.

Those things are real life, if Nonno will tell you that. I am so afraid they really transporting them. They got cages, I seen it. 

I am telling you a story. What you all make of all stories in your head, ever heard? In your life story? Writing frames by frames? You need office depot! 

Does Nonno keeps that better printer? You can re-filled it all the time!!! 

I remember Kyle in the blood lines to where....there is one thing I forget. 

Some textbook reading, some tutoring/ teaching style, some working experience, some writing notes, some listening with good teaching, some reflection of where you life leads you to at that age, where your parents might die one day. 

or, you prefer to hold a year calendar when things gonna happen? That movie was 2010.

Do you see China expo, or Olympia year, in China, not just 2010?

So 2017 Jan (2016 Winter), if return time Kate & Leopoid (2014 Winter), the ending saying 2 years jump. 

What do you think?


The Prince of Egypt (1998) - When You Believe Scene (8/10) | Movieclips

Do you remember I told you a singer, in here, no face, but has a name? I used to prepare two songs for that competition. There is a stage in my high school, so big, on the stage, the air is so cold....the air.

I dress no shoulder, but tie the breast black wrapping all around.

I was blond hair already.

The first song: Color of Wind, the second entry, is Prince of Egypt.

We had a speaker phone, and that was a huge device we used to have in the living up stair. I remember it so well, I am not used to any DVD playing or home entertainment like I Robot.

Its how you use a real microphone, with that device...did I do that? I think. But there is a drum in it.

Your father like a particular drum. No, not that one.

This one....

 



At the chorus, where the language changed.

You hit at your hip! 

Ah shi ha ....

Not that difficult, these are just pop songs. 

 



When I went to AGT, second entering, the dark room, to wait for a seat of table judges for the same script of the audition. It was a dark room to suddenly a WHOLE bright reason of open stage.

I have a trolly, and dragging in, to looking for their camera man. 

Seriously. They are so bright, they do on purpose. 

Connie and Carla, they are also in the Victoria Secrets. Erin model is a RN nurse.

Going back to Prince of Persia, do you know why that movies were famous for?

ACCENT!!!!!!!! ITs a... particular arabic roots? I am telling you, there is a whole wide scope of things when you loving it, there is a history, not buried under the ground, covered by the dusts. To make a small brush....


Is this nonno saying anything?

You know what I want to ask him?

There is an eternity word in it ....

    

    no...that is called curses.

You know I regent this things, you can just learn this one page, this page, for 5 years long. Seriously.

That is how you truly slowly slowly spiritual progress, tiny tiny wisdom in it. Seriously.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...