2021年8月3日 星期二

People mentality like a nun I hide in the... house to her selling goods...one day, That nun has nothing but to blame....

 They are all dead suppose to be...not one drop of blood don't flow, that is exactly how rain meant to flood this city, I want it right.

People don't try to improve to a standard they say compassionate to the world, or to tolerant in their voice to all beings on Earth.

Its to gentle foster life to live....

When I say kills, you will all do so...or else, no matter what Day or Night in Heaven, you intend to say one more words...you will never hear a song on this Earth EVER living day ever again.

Kill all nuns. You should be doing it the first day...I never say a word... SMCH groups

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...