2021年8月11日 星期三

Pang, Jao!!!!! Do you say you take train from Chicago, to Moynihan New York, where is that at? New York City, Train Station?

 421 8th Avenue, New York City

Moynihan Train Hall
 


Is Obama from Chicago?

That meaning Chicago Illnois?

Where are you Pang? Where is my book I used to write things in.....

 

Have I ever told you, NYPD Jones kind, like in NYC

But when there is a word like Chicago

Your school is Michigan?

Okay

Illonis is a state

I thought Chicago is Tony, my landlord, his wife gold Express Walmart Card, Director, Tina and Hank met...Chicago is a city, Pang.

I know that both

I thought the game says Michigan State something something on the news, I used to hear...words.

You live Michigan Ave? Is this old address?

I got confused 

Is Michigan State or Illnois?

But Michigan university sounds right.

I told you, that state like two neck buttom, every time I look at that map, either their police networks, or something about that line to Buffalo, New York all the way to Toronto Airport so

me nick moves all the way north...

That map...I never figure it out.

 

Okay, I got it, I saw the map! 

Its Michigan State, Detroit !! their Police department....whatever these TV I always got mix up.

So Obama is at home, would be Chicago, Illnois, 

Right, that I remember correct.

I remember you Pang is Michigan University whatever name Russ Business School.

 You work at Michigan Daily

Why is me writing your MBA is Chicago, Pang?

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...