2021年8月29日 星期日

Order order order !!!





Shut up, shup up, shut up!!

The correct order August 29, 2021!!! Birds on migration to live inside my house, shape shifting invisible black bees, for example, it’s few days ago. I have to call my uncle they bank. It’s just few days flowers.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up !!






Zawanna might be all lies, no Kail

When did I land ? I just stand at a door !! Few hours.

I hate people lying to me.

Something is all lies, one of the things are all lies - no Kail, no all that, all that, it’s fake !!!

Which time I enter? That’s the yesterday the morning my morning, your night with girl.

Today gonna be the same things, different Time !!

I didn’t know he can act ! It’s all acting. How do they know and put up a fake Kail !!

He did …

There is no KAIL!!!!

Sweet words like : if it’s a world that you and them world have no interests conflicts ….

Sweet words like : if man only needs are sex…..

When I wake up the first thing in the morning, this are real body would never be “ you lie to me you lie to me, you and Kail lie to me”

And run off with the tears stream, kneel before sky and earth next to a beach. They live next by the beach….

『you should just go back and apologize, slowly, don’t bother saying it, I walk. Start walking … 』


People throat to be nail on the wall for the external time of frames are to say unlimited years says, close to One eyes? Holograms memory? 

You know …one of those things that makes OU and me different are, in the real day or the real life, your life will never be the same, ever again ! Ever ~~🍦🍤🥠🍘🌯🍕🍟🌭🥪🫔🥤

“I have it already…see?”🌯🥤🤧

They meant Zawanna and Kail are they all human.

Right …my scenery something is not real, but he remembers what I might be scared to hear, “皇陵”

Correct, stop.

Just drop everything.

I have something I have to ask him, and he is the last person would ever be there to talk to him, ever …correct.

The bird says that, to go to him.

No, you don’t need to believe. There is a wall, PC says….Pearl things. I have other things…but he gets up, back and forth.

I go to him all the time for sex?

Each and every time?

I don’t think so. 

No, the troubles things or every tiny things go to Zawanna, of course not!

She slaps his face ….or I imagine I slap his face.

One time is all glasses on his face? I have to wrap up face glasses, knees….how come I don’t remember that …okay, just be patience doing all that in case Time clasped!

Why in the world that ….she has a power to do broken pieces glasses on his face bleed stuck ? Oh my God.







沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...