2021年8月9日 星期一

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️One book, so many ways to write it. 小鬼小和尚有沒聽過?故事書?❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

 鬼族, 食人族,吸血鬼, 虎姑婆的故事?

Kail is asking food without asking, I am so fed up, I am thinking him eat, I thought he mean I don’t eat. I have no room to sleep, every time I W back, it’s ..different story, may not be room, it’s always Zawanna room anyway, or beach end, a tree twined I sleep in it. Zawanna always just a talk, of course it means I get out. His room meaning, no pleading, just talking.

So I have no room, it’s Kail room, changing cloth …I was in his room? That was long time ago, after that was Zawaana room. So it’s very strange to be in this room, it’s a very loooong time feel, not sure if we are married even. It is, but not to me. So okay, I don’t go play games him. He means that side of bed is his but he is in his desk, I have to talk until he comes to bed

About food, I found out, scent, smell, bite, bones, drink….you moan words he likes.

They eat. There is not a cyber video, the end, it’s how girls got eaten if they are not careful playing tapes all around space ?

Sex language ….to be honest, Kail trains them not to be slut.


==============


Let’s try civilian one & two fucking around mutual wife.

Connecting to King, Zawanna, me between them to say words, he will go fuckimg her last day. They wish, he is Flower, 1000, closure, Dinosour poison. 亂馬 whom, tongue cake, it’s like flower from the back of entire body closure….食人花,melt, gone.

New face fresh Zawanna, that household is missing one person.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...