2021年8月12日 星期四

oh !~ Eben ! Babaji? He is a dark tone skin guy, impossible, ever fall in love with problematic things.


 I watched it before. 

蕭煥雲 The girl 

If Eben falls in love with a guy? You mean my facebook wall, that time long time ago? Mahavatar Babaji did that?

Probably one of those classify, doing nothing behinds but pretending to be?

Its just a photo! 

I play both that she with, and the brother?

So Eben role....I know.

I don't need to hear you all saying it.

That is between him and Babaji, he Eben has a religion?

He is swing in between when to get seen by Babaji, or by the TV plot by ET?

They both know about it?

I don't know about it.

To be the personality, be in the right way, every way...meaning, you take it if others slander your image on the TV to do with, our current situation...

Those Master...I don't know if Babaji is a Master....no one says he is a swami or anything....but let's say those Master finishing their report on selecting their own students.

These things.... TV, are not that important whatsoever....they close the gates, and another 100 years pass.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...