2021年8月19日 星期四

NSYNC

 



You mix up me with every boy bands, whom don't suicide in the job career, even Steve Jobs went to let someone dead at the job sites, because its not a A player.



Do you try to say something in front of my face?

Just say it?


You should just try with microphone to make people dead as the science type of person, foremost, then becoming something military officers. 

 

Because you have not doing things real in life. 



Thank GodSSSSSSS, its the FIRST DAY, I finally CAN, GET RID OF ALL of THEM, legally even!!!!!!!
 


I am telling you, so horrific to me....so horrific !!!!!!!!

You don't know what the movies says?

4 Wedding + 1 Funeral, forget my side of them meaning.

The Actors on the Screen?

Missing the contract first = HORRIFICS

I SCREAM!!!!!!!!

 

Miss the contract, Avenger like Revenger Assemble Inelia Benz type, cut what in half? Two weeks notice, I play so many so many horrific days in 2014, never wait it to see Keanu, and I was dying out breath. And This I promise you ...

 

I know they have company, but when someone like me seeing that, in the description box, and on the screen, I only have one reaction, like Egyptian at Moses looking Tale time.

Pushing them to the edge and please jump !!!!!

Because I used to be Tesla, right now, I even can let that go too. 

So I am free!!! 



I was so stress...so stress on my money ......



 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...