2021年8月10日 星期二

Nominji, her weakness ….did you Nominji was advocating animal right you were young? Like very young with the microphone. You are not too tall?

 Well. Nick and I same height.

He took a photo in the house, about a head and half? Yet?

Like 殺阡陌 and 花千骨  in the Chinese drama height, that’s about the same, me and her SMCH 清海無上師

That Indian 500 years old ji …has so much to say, shut up !!

Her height was white pants length mexico to her very long hair.

She stands ?

One day, she will know standing right.

Not now hiding all behind, she is very very very conscious living her height, 

That England Chasez looking in the comic book guy with the sister and 子歇 are both tall guy.

I met him in Thailand on his left. They were running riots behind her.

He is on a TV here Taiwan does cooking , asthetic realm, not on SMTV. I told him 6 months finish reading my stuffs. That guy. Yeah from England 花冠安琪兒 that guy.

She SMCH very very cared height all the time, all the time, all the time !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...