2021年8月12日 星期四

No one comes to irritates me...when I retired in the forest...I say that was final!

 But when you trying to irritate me, for that 1900 science, without me looking at, so there is a legal procedure, that has to be 100% solid, so I can breath in my life in the forest, to come and doubt me very very stupid questions, can you use ET power to overthrow a 1900 science, we live up to today 21 century, 2021.

Do not bother me, as I say to you, go to hell.

You imagine that is to just describe me a feeling, not even Anna sure about ET and miracles of that 1900 science might just not be God's decree...

So I say to you all the time, go to hell! 

You know how to use knift to cut in the kichen, that is SMCH decree in the TV

No one makes it, its becasue they don't bother to work hard in their life, to trying to make it anything, I see, I know, I heard, I saw, I see face, one muscle wrong.

Out!

Tell me, when you reflect in your life, practice is ever important, EVER?

Don't bother, hell.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...