2021年8月2日 星期一

⭐️ MD groups, I know where you are .... so if Tamang, keep seeing I told him so, there are so many his face in all kind of video, if I met him in my library, my library, my library, my library .........⭐️

 

This is how me Anna and a MDTamang ever gonna talk, or play....this conversation was I am mad of MD Tamang?

Mad?

You all girls will be mad of Tamang, if Tamang is in

    Flower Thousand Bone 花千骨

    Cold and Warm CEO : 我不是購物狂

    偶然發現的一天

 

If Tamang will ever do that? 

Yes

But probably not me! I have nothing associate with him for him to do that! 

Whatever you saw he is doing! In this clip! 

He will talk, he is a guy. He play those girls games.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...