2021年8月2日 星期一

India map, geography小鬼小和尚他們跟西藏高原一樣~埋人的!

 You know, one of those, just by looking the destiny, of your country, India, its to burry the grave in the middle of that entire Continent, just like Tibetan.

Did I tell you, I teach some geography by memory?

No, I have zero memory about India, called burry the dead in the middle, and try the across Himalayas mountain to do the exactly the same!!

Do you all with the toilet, at least a house with a phone and an internet, get an ipad or phone to run a photo album free on Instagram? 

And? 

Where is Keanu Reeves!!! Your Pitch Perfect is on my webpage now, on the news about the years we run around just for that? 

Do you tell JC about it, like you and JC switch position??? Like singing choir against ME MEME MEME

So ...India I used to see a flute players, I was going to show Tina Jao, but she is not there anymore. Its an Indian girl.

Period problem?

Do you talk to your small monk or kids like I was training the Chinese 中國小鬼小和尚

so you teach them what in life? Geography or English?

People weaken like you to be that emotion on your Love Romance show, I sing you a song with?

Did you watch that drama? No, I don't watch any...what kind of insanity drama is that.

You are so weak....India, what that TVlooks you cry?

You actually put tears in your eyes to say, there are water floatinig to make people believe a story, you are soft and? require attention?

Can you get this thing done like you suppose to run the whole world to be, not me and AMerica blast the world just to kill, so one day, weaken die out, its us to survive?

Not to cry? to begin?


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...