2021年8月12日 星期四

I used to have students in organic, coming in telling me they want to become a doctor!

 Every year, they are all students before.

When I was teaching Organic Chemistry on line, they fight over, whom I was in China or what race? Two guys starting fighting over that video. China Politics.

I went to make a video, I show up my face.

You fear you cannot be professional? No one is a professional, dealing ET, or TV broadcasting materials called classified materials.

You try to compete with me, to hoping you look better?

Is that what you want to say, try to say, there is a competition ground since 2003?

So you believe it?

I never care about it. You care about it?

Its side by side?

Say it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...