2021年8月14日 星期六

I got up, I got UP, I GOT UP !! The police or swat team inland or fire avenue department 防火巷 those …walk-in has routes every day or often ? You cannot possible forget your own routes ?

 Right, Pixies.

You use your legs? Polices at counter ? Or washing car after transporting renter from car, they walk-in, they walkout of door? 

Walk in, walk out of small tiny near by door, lifting things drop on the counter?

Go in, go out? Climb the water towers?

You use your eyes to see stairs going up, coming down ?

You know …Nick never ask me once to cook to entire whole family, not once !! I don’t cook. 

Do you police has a door, from outside counter going in, like fetch something, standing at the counter with your sand bags like guns?

Okay, do you get up and walk in your tiny police station offices ? 

I Anna in my tiny room 衝進去、衝出來 whichever bathroom door, yard glass door, kitchen entrance has no door. Open whichever windows …going front Rockfeller windows ?

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

I am trying to tell you something… I am!!

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來

衝進去、衝出來



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...