2021年8月3日 星期二

I don't really know this singing anymore...becuase of the pants and periods things, I am telling you. I lost every account to look. So..okay, you were seeing my webpage on music.

 What was it, telling me?

I am damf when it comes to Pitch Perfect now, completely....don't talk to me about that. Something else on my page? 

Talents are fine. But I really wish these girls, those super model are skinny, might go to do what I say about certain thing will work, only when skinny to take. 

But I don't know if their period amount is smaller. I would have to interrogate each of them. The skinny model, super model.

But okay, these are talents I collects on a page. I keep smelling, myself. 

Do you know how to wash yourself? 

I am so fed up this CIA period of things, they didn't say period. I say that! 

Me and Zawanna has a fight over this hologram, to my bathroom, I think.

I stand on my left legs on the wood made basin. Here to wash everything under

He goes to war, when we fight that day, whatever yesterday or the day before yesterday. 

So I cannot wash it...today I saw the picture again, its on the right. 

That is that wall 5 Lords cannot stop touching it. 

This is way too far, I live in the fantasy world... today they told me a what pillow name = small strawberry? are you a guy? for real? 

There is a lot of things I said today, before I go napping, did you all taken down notes to the greatest suppose to be living a life, I should know of? 

Not when I go fighting on the other world, I turn around was,....everything I found out with Yeth better before I come in the Earth, next time? Yeth is flying around. UFO

Right, something about hand device, computer games. And cooking a noodles...can you all cooking an Asian noodles by now? Giving to a girl a bowl of soup noodles when she is down on period pain? That is what it is? Today is the first day, I realize I have to keep watching this TVclose....

There is a lot of things, they say they do, I mean I done, but there is a lot of things, you all didn't tell me, was ...you talk to your parents yet? Your life and death issue? 

like Yeth has this goodbye farewell speech, in front of me, Ancient Chasez, (imagination), Kenshin, Ramses, Kail and Zawanna? 

Parents? like...peers other friends in school? Do you have firends from facebook you got from SMCH those SMTV? You are white guys, tall, are you blind?  I saw 2014 -2015....4 at least conference, you all SMTV line up...guys and girls.... starting from those Mars, Venus, crying in tears...right...is there something about tears in your eyes makes TED proud, will let me forgetting whom I am, to look for whom you are? You tears like a boy, or a guy tear of a joy? insurance spirituality? Keanu Reeves? Conductor? 

Do you cry for real? you mean tears in the eyes glands to run down, none stoppable?

America and Europe is not mandatory in military draft, I know that.  Crying is a verb that will make motion become a sound. Tear is just...a mirror of reflection, if I got lock in the body....W.

You like stuffy animal too? Your height tall? American or England? 

really? do you know what a stuffy animal is? you touch touch touch squeeze, I know that is a material....chemist has things to do on fabric....I do sewing, you see 2018-2019

I am so busy to send this Prime Minister on a Day of my Life....with money and gift as the title ....they receive, you all heard Twitter I made 2 years worth of works?

And?

We are still on the same issues here. I made a photo of Pillow right. Someone told me...that is everything wrong!!!!! on the right!

Babaji: Right ! That way, look!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...